Yes it’s true…you came to Miami to walk on the warm sand while you breath the fresh ocean air. Or perhaps for a drive along Collins Ave in your convertible, under that perfectly blue sky that the palm trees seem to touch. But let’s face it, there is a lot of rainy days…and I mean “A LOT”. So what can you do? No worries, we got you covered. Miami has evolved from just a beach place into one of the most sophisticated mega cities in the world and there is plenty of fun interesting stuff to do on a rainy day:
- Of course, number 1 is GO SHOPPING: whether in the Aventura Mall , Bal Harbor, or Brickell City Center you will find your favorite brands and more. From the classic Hermes, Gucci, Fendi to the hip up and coming young designers you will find something for everyone. With plenty of options to eat (not your typical mall food), you will have a feast!
- MUSEUMS: Spend the day at the Perez Museum and the Frost Museum of Science where you will be blown away by the architecture before you even start enjoying the exhibits. If you go on a Friday don’t miss the laser show
- GIRALDA AVENUE UMBRELLA INSTALLATION: what better option for a rainy day than walking under a colorful sea of umbrellas? Take a few selfies and then enjoy a cuban coffee in one of the many cute cafes in the area
- PLAY INDOOR GOLF at TopGolf Miami Gardens: with more than 100 hitting bays, over 200 HDTVs, restaurants and bars, you can get your golfing fix regardless of weather
- Go to an ESCAPE ROOM in Wynwood and sharpen your survival skills with a team building adventure. Playing is not just for the kids! (and if you like Wynwood ask us about an amazing off market property for sale)
- GO ROCK CLIMBING, PAINTBALL, GO-KARTS OR SKY DIVING at Dezerland Park: with a 250,000 ft entertainment park in North Miami you will surely find some fun activity to forget the rain. Become an American ninja warrior with a virtual reality park, trampoline park and adult obstacle course. Don’t forget to check this property for sale less than 400 feet from Dezerland Park
- MEET WITH US TO DISCUSS REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPTIONS IN MIAMI: You love it here, you want a reason to spend more time in Miami, and you want to buy a property that is not only income producing but has also great potential for appreciation. We have been helping our clients close on great deals for 25 years. Wether you want to develop ground up, buy a multifamily, retail, or a condo to enjoy, we will help you all the way with our trusted team of attorneys, architects, general contractors and property management. Contact us at 786-251-9513 or firstname.lastname@example.org , come over for a delicious capuchino and lets discuss your goals , we’ll take care of the rest